Alliance for Clinical Education Louis N. Pangaro Medical Educator Award
The Alliance for Clinical Education Louis N. Pangaro Medical Educator Award will recognize a faculty member whose focus has been on the clinical education of medical students. Consistent with the ACE Charter the award recognizes sustained contributions to building inter-clerkship collaboration beyond one’s own medicals specialty.
- Associate or Professor level faculty member
- Sustained involvement over a career in medical student education
- Record of being an effective medical student educator in the clinical years
- Active engagement in a national medical student education organization
- Evidence of medical student education across multiple clinical disciplines
- Evidence of scholarship in medical student education
- Minimum of two letters of recommendation (one letter from a faculty member outside the nominee’s discipline; one from another faculty member or learner/trainee) .
- Statement of education philosophy from nominee (not to exceed 1 page)
- CV of Nominee
- Up to two publications (articles or chapters) reflecting work in med ed
For more information about this award, please email.